Terms & conditions
Welcome to our website. fightbladdercancer.co.uk is an online charitable, awareness, fundraising, information, and education website for Fight Bladder Cancer (charity no. 1157763).
By using the Fight Bladder Cancer campaign website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below:
- The Website is owned by Fight Bladder Cancer and any use made of this site (including information requests and donations made via the website), are subject to these terms and conditions. Fight Bladder Cancer reserve the right to update or amend the terms and conditions from time to time by updating the terms and conditions section on the website. Your continued use of the website after any changes is taken as acceptance of the new terms.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This website links to other websites. Visitors expect this, and by convention this is regarded as a useful and essential feature of any information website. It does not however, represent any kind of recommendation or endorsement by us of the accuracy of the content of external websites. We provide links that we hope are of interest and use. It is up to you to decide which links to follow. We are not responsible for the detail of what you find there.
- Fight Bladder Cancer does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright in the material is owned by Fight Bladder Cancer or its content suppliers. Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Fight Bladder Cancer or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
- You are welcome to download all available downloads on the website and to use them in public or private for purposes of fundraising and awareness only
- In order to protect the privacy of individuals featured on the website, please do not download or distribute photographs or stories from our website and use for purposes outside the campaign, without contacting us for permission to do so. Such activity may be subject the user to legal action by Fight Bladder Cancer.
- All images © Fight Bladder Cancer unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Not to be used without express permission.
- Nothing on this site shall be deemed to constitute medical advice in any way. If any advice or guidance is needed in relation to any products or information contained on this website, please contact your doctor.
If for any reason these terms are not accepted by the visitors, the use of website must be terminated immediately.
Get in touch
We’ve done everything we can to make all the information on this site as accurate as possible. Whilst we have had support from a small team of medical professionals advisors to review the general medical content of this site, please remember, that only YOUR medical team can give YOU specific advice about YOUR symptoms or illness. We encourage you to discuss any potential options with them.