HELP ME TO DELIVER MY VISION
I founded Fight Bladder Cancer to be a champion for every patient like me.
Now I have a terminal diagnosis, and in my remaining time I want to secure the future of the charity so it can continue to be a powerful voice, advocate, and above all, a friend for everyone affected by bladder cancer.
THE FIGHT GOES ON
The future is clear. In my vision I’m setting the direction for Fight Bladder Cancer so it can continue to:
- Provide good quality support for everyone affected by bladder cancer,
- Raise greater awareness of the disease and its symptoms,
- Ensure quicker and earlier diagnosis and treatment,
- Fund much needed research to develop better treatments,
- Strive to achieve the best outcomes and quality of life for patients,
- Change core policy within the NHS and government to make this vision a reality.
I won’t live to see it, but I hope you can help to deliver this legacy for me. After all, whether we are patients, families or friends, we are all stronger together.
Fight Bladder Cancer needs secure funding to continue its work.
That is why we’d like you to STEP FORWARD and help. Give a regular gift each month, make a huge difference and ensure that thousands more patients and their families get the help and support they need in the future.
Life may end, but dreams do not.
Don't let the vision die with Andrew. Be a regular donor and keep Andrew’s vision alive.
We’ve tried to make the information on this site as accurate as possible. Whilst we have support from medical professionals to review the general medical content of this site, please remember that only your medical team can give you specific advice about your symptoms or illness. Fight Bladder Cancer is a registered Charitable Incorporated Organisation in Scotland (SC051881), England and Wales (1198773), and was initially established as an unincorporated charity in England and Wales (1157763). It also operates in Northern Ireland.