THIS PRODUCT IS IN STOCK!
PLEASE ORDER VIA OUR SPECIAL CONTACT FORM.
The 1st edition of our FIGHT magazine. Articles and features include:
- Professor Jim Catto on why we need to talk about Bladder Cancer.
- Professor Tom Powles discusses whether PDL1 inhibitors are the future for bladder cancer treatment.
- We talk to Cancer Nurse Specialist Richard Turner about our bladder cancer support groups, Fight Clubs.
- We share a typical day in the life of a Clinical Nurse Specialist.
- Dr Simon Crabb on the 100,000 Genome Project and the part it is playing in groundbreaking treatment for bladder cancer.
- What now for BCG treatment? We investigate the fallout from recent shortages.
- Holding it all together. Two-time cancer survivor and self-confessed Mrs Memory tells her story.
- Hooked on support. We catch up with FBC forum members and keen crocheters Alison Crellin and Mandy Fleckney and discover how yarn in playing a part in helping others.
- A directory of current open bladder cancer trials across the UK.
- Our regular features, including the FBC news round up.
The magazines are provided free of charge which is why they are not available as part of a standard order.
However, if you would like to start receiving your own copies – either in hard copy or by digital delivery – we will provide you with this product free.
Simply fill in our contact form and let us know which version of the magazine you would like and we will be in touch!
We’ve done everything we can to make all the information on this site as accurate as possible. Whilst we have had support from a small team of medical professionals advisors to review the general medical content of this site, please remember, that only YOUR medical team can give YOU specific advice about YOUR symptoms or illness. We encourage you to discuss any potential options with them.